- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It is a much needed innovation. It is relatively easy to use and the features are worth the while. I use it daily and after a few small tinkerings it can become the best tool on the market in the debugging department.
excellent job mrexodia Keep developing bro
GOOD job. Excellent.
I had nice experience to use this debugger. Assume it is free and open source, it is excellent and rich of features including searching the assembler commands (that I used a lot).